**IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION**
All applicants must submit a completed application, proof of insurance,
and any other required documentation per state and federal law by the deadline
listed on this application form to be considered for space assignments.
Space assignments are determined by the mapping committee, sanctioned by the Board Chairperson.
All late applicants will be considered for the remaining Spaces.
Receipt of this application is not confirmation of an assigned space.
All vendors approved for a space will be issued a contract which must be signed and returned.
Priority for initial space assignments and for later assignments will be given to the following:
- Applicants for the full 6 month season.
- Applicants in good standing from the previous season.
- Applicants with all locally raised/made products.
Products not produced by you are considered wholesale. (check all that apply)
(check all that apply)
**Outdoor spaces are 9ft wide.
Market Certified 100% Homegrown Program
Because the Freight House Farmers’ Market allows both homegrown and brokered produce,
and because it’s clear that customers are oftentimes confused about differentiations
between the two, the Market Board has initiated this program as a service to customers.
Vendors participating in this program agree to go beyond in order to earn this designation.
Expectations of qualifying vendors include:
- Growing fresh garden produce. (honey, meats, and other food and non food products will not qualify at this time).
- Pledging that all the produce they sell will be homegrown by the vendor/ farm.
- Allowing a seasonal inspection conducted by other members of the program.
- Conducting a personal inspection of other members of the program.
- Several members should sit on a Homegrown Program Committee in order to communicate with the Board of Directors and to administer the program. All decisions are subject to board oversight and approval.
- Participants will receive a sign from market. It is expected that the vendor display the sign. If a participant wishes to sell brokered produce they must withdraw from the program. Not putting the sign out does not make reselling allowable within the program. The sign is property of Market and must be returned in good condition at the end of the contracted season.